บลอกก์ภาษาไทย

ดิฉันเป็นคนใหม่ที่ใช้บลอกก์แบบนี้ ดิฉันชื่อรีณ่าโกรเวอร์ค่ะ เป็นนักศึกษาที่ บีไวยู-ไอดาโฮ กำลังศึกษาจิดวิทยา ดิฉันชอบใช้เวลากับครอบครัว เพื่อนๆ เล่นวอลลีบอลล์ ทำอาหาร และกินข้าวด้วย ดิฉันอยากแบ่งปันความคิดของดิฉันเองจากชั้นเเรียน ความสัมพันธ์ครอบครัว ให้คนอื่นๆค่ะ พระองค์ทรงดีมากๆ

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Tying it Back to the Family

What does it take to make a family? How can you have a successful marriage? Why do we need families? There are so many questions and topics going on in the world about the family unit. How about a quote from a modern day movie, "Shall We Dance?" "We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness' (Shall We Dance-Beverly Clark, 2004)." The idea of marriage is for a man and woman to come together, to love each, support each, and build families. There are many spirits waiting in Heaven to come to earth. As a part of God's eternal plan of happiness, we need to come to earth, gain a body, and use our agency that we have been given. Building families is essential for us to return back home, back with our Father in Heaven. I chose the title for my blog, Our Journey Back Home, because this life is a journey. It can be an adventure, and  we cannot go through it alone. I could not imagine life without the people I grew up around. My loving mom and dad, my two older brothers, close friends, etc. Sure life was not super easy for us, but through trials and hardships, we were there for each other and strengthened one another. Their examples and faith helped me gain my own faith. I would not be who I am today if it were not for my immediate family. Whatever other people say, whatever politics or religion says, whatever may seem good or bad, we all have our own agency and ability to choose what is right. Even though I was born and raised in a small community, I was not around my extended family as much as I would have liked, I see the importance of being independent but also having support from loved ones. Life happens. Work is tough. School is expensive. Not everyone will agree with you. You never know what could happen next. If you ever feel alone or that no one understands you, just remember you do have family there. It all ties back to the family and a loving Heavenly Father who wants what is best for us. Never let your fears and doubts take over your life. Keep moving forward, never lose faith, and remember that we are all on this journey back home, together.

If anyone has questions, any comments, like what was said, please leave a comment or share along the way. Also below, are links to fellow classmates' blogs. Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment